Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Designer Prints Paper ~ oh my!



Stampin Up had a deal in November where you got a free package of their designer paper if you bought 3. I have never purchased their paper, as the small swatches of it in the catalog didn't really do anything for me, and I thought it was pricey. But I couldn't resist a sale, so I took the plunge and ordered some paper.


All I can say is, "Oh my" ~ I *love* this paper. It's double sided, which makes it versatile and you feel like you are getting two sheets for the price of one. Plus, it exactly matches the ink colors AND the stamp sets.

For this card, I used the SU set All Wrapped Up ~ one of the first sets I purchased. Ink colors are Pretty in Pink, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss and Tempting Turquoise, along with Basic Black. Used a watercolor brush to fill in the flowers and outline the jar. Papers used are from the Flowers for You set and the Tempting Turquoise prints set. Ribbon is some that was donated to me and it matches the lavender lace ink to a T.

3 comments:

BikerK8 said...

Very Nice

Deborah said...

Love your vase of flowers and the cute paper! Deb

Linda K. said...

Understand why you love this paper it's great. And I just love your card. :)