Friday, July 27, 2007

Another Scrapbooking Challenge



This scrapbooking sketch was recently posted at Splitcoast Stampers, so I decided to give it a go with a SU set I just purchased called, "Hey Ghoul Friend". I knew I had some photos from all the way back in 1995 of Britanie and Kristopher at their Aunt Debbie and Uncle Howie's place in Chatham, ON, on Halloween evening, so I pulled them out to see if they would fit in with the sketch. Here is what I came up with:



This was a lot of fun to plan out. First I cut 5 strips of orange and blue paper, then stamped each of them with a different image from the stamp set, using Basic Black, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie inks. The cool spiders were cut from the 'Doodlecharms' Cricut cartridge, the printing was done with Mini Monograms and Teardrop, and the large black tag with Going Places. As a finishing touch, I used the SU small and large tag punches for the witch, and outlined the black tag with a Signo white gel pen.

2 comments:

2Mums said...

I love the Halloween page!
Colleen

michelle sturgeon said...

Excellent scrapbook sketch and page!