Monday, September 10, 2007

Jen's Challenge


A card from a T-shirt? when I saw this picture as an inspiration challenge on a blog I visit, I was intrigued. My first inclination was to do a one-layer card and try to match the pattern exactly with my stamps, but then I started thinking "Cricut" and "embellishments" and using up small scraps of paper ~ here's the result:


BG cardstock is Tempting Turquoise and Positively Pink (I think). I ran the pink through my cuttlebug with the Bloom Dots embossing template, and cut the flowers from my George cartridge set at the smallest size (1"), using the Outline feature. Scalloped circle is from Mini Monograms (Cricut). Stems and leaves are from the Petal Prints stamp set, using Old Olive ink. The plastic flower accents are buttons that I picked up at Jo-Ann's last winter and cut the shanks off the back. Sentiment is from Happy Harmony.

2 comments:

BikerK8 said...

very nice...what a great job

michelle sturgeon said...

Great inspiration, the card turned out beautifully!