Friday, November 30, 2007

So Grateful



Are you tired of seeing my thank you cards yet? I hope not. Here's one that I did for my hubby's union, who sent us some cheques to help us get back on our feet. Stamp sets used were Petal Prints (one of my all-time favourites) and Small Script. It's a pretty basic card, with the sentiment punched out using the Word Window punch, and two step stamping on the main flower.

Indeed, I am very grateful. A. First and foremost, we weren't home, and B. We have met some truly incredible people as a result of our tragedy, in person, online, and by mail. There are some incredibly generous and caring individuals out there. I still can't get over that people who don't know us at all would care about us...brings tears to my eyes every time I think of it.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Yes the angels are here for you! Deb

michelle sturgeon said...

How are things? Are you in Sunny florida? If so, then you sure missed a heck of a snow srorm! LOL!