Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas Eve LO


I'm so happy to report that I've started scrapping my Christmas photos. I'm guessing I'll have 2 facing LO's when I'm finished ~ the one I've done here for Christmas eve, and a second one for Christmas Day.

This LO was a lot of fun to do. The word "Christmas" on the first page was cut with the TearDrop cartridge and I used Design Studio and the George cartridge, with the meld feature to cut "Eve". I used some Stickles to make eve stand out. "2007" is stamped with Doodle Alphabet (Stampin Up) and then cut with a circle punch. The square steps corner punch was used for the photo strip, but the background still looked a little plain to me, so I stamped some trees from the "Loads of Love" set onto the BG, masking around everything that I had already glued down.

Photo corners are from Oriental Trading, as are the large brads and the buttons, and other words are from SU's "So very" set.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You are on it! Way to go and looking great! Deb

BikerK8 said...

lovely, your on your way back, good stuff