Monday, February 18, 2008

Lotus Fold Challenge


I had a lot of fun doing this card ~ and no stamping on it at all! This is made with SU's 1 3/8" circle punch. You make 8 circles out of double sided paper, then the circles are then folded into what I believe is called the lotus fold. It was very easy to make, and I'm sure I'll do more of them. The circle with stars is from a package of chipboard I bought at K2 scrapbooking from their 50% off clearance bin, and I'm pretty sure the happy birthday stickers came from the same place. Background cardstock is embossed in the cuttlebug. The bling in the middle is a shiny flat marble I got in a bag of craft supplies through Freecycle.
I think I'll send this card to my brother-in-law, Kelly, for his birthday.

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow! That's beautiful! TFS! :)

Nina said...

Hi, Marla! Just wanted to thank you for joining in on the fun over at the QK Bloggers Club.

You are the Featured Blogger of the Day!

Kindly check out this link:
http://qkdbloggers.blogspot.com/.

Thanks again and have a great day! =)

Nina Patena
2008 Royal Stamping Maid DT
Queen Kat Designs

Catherine said...

heard of dahlia folds but not lotus fold...very cute =)