Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good Manners


In my quest to do new things/use supplies and tools I have purchased but not used, I managed to do several things on this LO that I have never done before....yay, me!
First, I used a template to draw the starburst shape on the bottom right with a Signo white gel pen (very easy, peasy, I might add!) Then I learned how to cover a chipboard heart with ribbon ~ a bit more of a challenge than the starburst, but not all that difficult either ~ I used my ATG gun to adhere the ribbon to the chipboard. Next, I tackled a rub-on....the *entire* saying at the bottom left is a rub on. I used the new rollerball rub-on tool that I had heard about at K2 Scrapbooking ~ and it worked like a dream.
Can't believe I found eyelets that matched the weird yellow/green color of this paper, but I looked in my trusty ScrapRack in the yellow/green section, and there they were. Metallic letters and stars are from a set I got at JoAnn's last year after Christmas in the 90% off section. I really love the way this page all came together....and it all started with me wanting to use the starburst template :)

1 comment:

Trish D said...

Great page - you've done a nice job pulling all the elements together.