Friday, March 28, 2008

Last Blog Challenge ~ A Monogram

I'm in much better humour today, 'cuz I really like how this one turned out :)



The challenge for today was to create a monogram card, using my favorite colour for the card base, and also incorporating a scallop and ribbon into the card design.



The perfect opportunity to use the grungeboard that I've been hoarding ~ I inked it up with Bliss Blue ink, then used the same ink and a BG stamp on my CS. Found some patterned paper that worked well with it, and made the scallops using the slot punch from Stampin Up.

5 comments:

Trish D said...

Glad today's card went better for you :) I really like those colors, and way to go on USING the grungeboard!! Like the double scalloped piece, too.

Denise Bryant said...

This is such a pretty card. Thank you so much for playing...I have enjoyed your cards all week. And thanks for the challenge...I will do it!

imastampin said...

You did great on this challenge. I love the design you came up with.

louise said...

looks awesome. fab job with the slot punch!

michelle said...

Your cards are wonderful! Thankyou so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Here is the link for the template for the boot, i saved it and resized it and cut it three times so i could make the different pattern pieces. i inked mine and added the bling but not the pocket. i hope this helps if not leave me a message on my blog!

http://www.craftytemplates.co.uk/gallery.html

thanks again !!