Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Live Love Laugh

Here's the inside of my blog challenge card for today. Yikes! First my scanner is acting up, now it looks like everything I scan is dirty.....then blogger didn't seem to want to let me upload, and now I can't put the inside lower in this post where I really want it . Anyway, continue on and get the deets on the challenge. Here's the front of my card:





This was by far the most difficult challenge I have ever done ~ I just *could not* get the creative juices flowing for this one! Here were the rules for today, copied from http://http//allthingsstamped.blogspot.com/



**Day 3 Challenge Rules** Today you get to make a card that doesn't fold in half....it is what I like to call a Funky Fold. 1) It can be any size card but can not fold in half 2) It must be decorated on the inside and outside 3) You must spell out a word using stickers, thickers, die cuts or alphabet stamps 4) It has to have polka dots.

I managed to incoporate everything asked for, but I do think it needs some added pizzazz, though ~ any suggestions what I could add to it? I have until midnight tonight to submit.













2 comments:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

This is one of my favorite funky folds. Thanks for playing...see you tomorrow.

Karen said...

Very cute. Great colors.