Thursday, April 17, 2008

...and Another Birthday Card for Derek



The more I looked at the De-Boss card, the more I decided it really didn't suit a 25yo man.....so back to the drawing board I went! I found this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/825738 by a lady named Cheryl, and decided it would adapt very well to a masculine birthday card. Plus, I got to use more of my new tools ~ my Scalloped Circle punch, and my slit punch (for making the scallops).


In addition to the Stampin Up "Loads of Love" set that was used for the truck and the greeting, I got to try out the "Ribbonerie" set from Sassafras Lass. It's stamped on Baroque Burgundy cardstock using white craft ink....I love the way it looks layered on the Close to Cocoa cardstock!


Ink colors used for watercoloring and stamping are Going Gray, Basic Black, Baroque Burgundy and Bordering Blue.


I think Derek will like this one.








1 comment:

michelle said...

wonderful card i really love that stamp ! thanks for joining in !!