Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Little Guy is 4 Today

Oh my goodness, where does the time go? I can't believe our youngest (and last ~ sob!) is 4 years old today. We took him for photos, then to the zoo in Merida. He loved the rides and was amazed by the animals, especially the hippos. Kelton also got a pinata for his birthday, as per Mexican tradition. He chose his own, so it's Sponge Bob...not a character I approve of, but hey, he only turns 4 once.

The Bee Happy card was the second card I made for Kelton. First, I made a dragon card, very cute but.....Kelton got The Bee Movie this week and has been watching it over and over, so when I saw this card on www.susanbluerobot.blogspot.com, I just couldn't resist! Card is made with the Cricut Design Studio and George cartridge. "Kelton" is stamped with black staz on ink and a clear alphabet by All Night Media.

Happy Birthday, Kelton!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday dear Kelton! Wonderful card for him, as I am sure he is a very busy bee! Deb

Linda K. said...

Happy Birthday to Kelton. Love your card and it sounds like you had a wonderful day. :) Greetings from sunny Denmark!