Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank You, Gina K!

I've heard stories of what a wonderful, sweet lady Gina K from www.ginakdesigns.com is, and now I can agree from personal experience. A few days ago, I won some blog candy on Gina's blog....YAY!!!! Since I'm in Mexico now, I pretty much guessed that I would have to have it shipped to the US, and wait until we got back to enjoy it, but I used the contact form on Gina's site and got a response from Gina herself, letting me know that she was perfectly willing to ship it here to me. Since I haven't found a single place to buy stamping supplies here, I am thrilled!!

Then I got to thinking about a couple of things I had seen featured on Gina's blog in the past that I would *really* like to have....like the screw brads to put on masculine cards and a Kindred Spirits stamp. I remember the Kindred Spirits came on the market just before we left Florida, and I really, really wanted one, but wasn't sure I had enough time to order and receive it before we left, so decided I'd better wait until our return. These stamps are SO nice...check them out here Kindred Spirits So, I asked Gina if I could add a package of screw brads and Kindred Spirit Rebecca to my blog candy package. (I chose Rebecca because my daughter Briar's premature baby is almost ready to come home and I picture her looking like Rebecca very shortly, since her older one isn't even 2 yet).

Anyway, Gina answered she would put the items in with my blog candy...no payment necessary! I can't believe it...what a wonderful lady!! Be sure to check out her store as she has awesome products, and she also has her own forum at Splitcoast Stampers where you can see some of the terrific things people have made with her designs. Gina also has created "Stamp Sets for a Cause" with proceeds going to charity...this lady has a heart of gold :)

Thank you, Gina ~ you're a gem!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Take care in Mexico! What a fabulous experience you have had with Gina K! What a lovely lady indeed! Thanks for your kind comment while I was in the hospital! Deb