Friday, October 31, 2008

Boo! To You


Happy Halloween! Kelton has been going to a playgroup lately, and they are having a parade and party today, so I thought I'd whip up some quick treats for the little ones....quite a challenge, since almost all of my stamping supplies are packed for our move!

I managed to dig out my 'Hey Ghoul Friend' stamp set and a couple of inks without hubby noticing, and found some DSP in my stash. Also used the Martha Steward border punch that I got at Michaels using a 50% off coupon from Joanne's (my first MS purchase and I quite like it).

After I had finished making these treats, I realized I didn't have anything for Kelton to carry them to 'school' in, and then....lucky me! We were in Target last night, and they had their dollar spot reduced by 50%, so I scored this great bucket....yay!!

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute! I had so much fun with treats this year.

Alesha Walls said...

I also love that MS Border punch! Love the little treats! I hope that Kelton had a fabulous Halloween!