Sunday, August 24, 2008

Masculine Birthday

Our neighbours invited us to an Open House to celebrate Al's 65th birthday. What a great excuse to make a card! I have to admit I totally copied this card from a gallery on Splitcoast Stampers...but now that it's done, I can't find the person's card that I copied it from. Whoever you are, I am sooooo sorry that I can't give you credit....please accept my apologies.

I used the leaf from the Natural Beauty set here, along with Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip cardstock and ink. The leaf stamp was colored with markers before stamping and then I used a watercolor pen to add some further definition to it.

Ribbon on the card is white ribbon that I colored with a chocolate chip marker, and the sentiment is embossed with white. A very quick and easy card to make.

1 comment: