Sunday, August 26, 2007

Halloween Witch



It seems like every blog I go to lately there are Halloween cards/scrapbook LO's being featured, so I decided I might as well jump in and try one of my own. Since I liked the Cami's trifold sketch so much (see the card with the purple fish for another example), I decided I would use it again for my Halloween card.

I really wanted to use some black paper on this one, but couldn't decide whether to emboss it or stamp it with white craft ink, so I decided to try both. The spiderweb is embossed with Pewter embossing powder, while the sentiment is stamped with white craft. Can you tell the difference? Which one do you like best?

Background of card is the Little Pieces stamp set, stamped in Basic Black and Mellow Moss. Witch is from the Hey Ghoul Friend set, and is colored with a blender pen. Spiderweb is from a company that was going out of business....sorry I can't remember the name, but boy am I sorry I didn't buy more from her; the stamp quality is very, very good. Scallop frame and window are cut from the Mini Monograms Cricut cartridge once again. Boo!

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow, what a great Halloween card!
You asked if my pages were stamped or used paper...the answer is paper. I do have some stamping but it's mostly words, (titles, subtitles)