Monday, August 20, 2007

My Baby is Three!



This week's scrapbooking sketch challenge on Splitcoast was a 2 page layout that I thought would be perfect for the pictures I took at Kelton's birthday party. I can't believe he's already three ~ my little man is growing up waaaay too fast! I'm also proud to say that his party was June 7, so I'm only a little over 2 months behind in my scrapbooking...I'm so proud of myself for being caught up! (Of course, we won't talke about the fact that I haven't even STARTED scrapping the other 8 kids except for a couple of events here and there~ bit of an overwhelming task to go back almost 27 years to their baby photos).



I'm thinking I might add some arrows to this LO to show the progression of the photos, starting from bottom left. What do you think ~ does it need arrows, or is it self-explanatory?



For this second page of the LO, I made my own BG paper, using 3 of the images from the Favourite Teddy Bear stamp set. I'm quite pleased the way it turned out. I got a bit lazy on my letting, though, and used the Kristen font on my computer to do the journalling and the title for the page. Note that one of Kelton's favourite books is the Stampin' Up catalog! How cute is that!

No comments: